Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a new meme hosted By Jenn at Should be Reading.

Rules ARE:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12. You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
Please avoid spoilers!

Today I'm reading Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog (and, yes, my arc still says Fairy Lust)

"Yes, I think it means she's not going to let you stand in her way. No matter what Cameron says." He's so close that I can smell Cam's scent on his jersey, and it's hard not to lean into him. "She knows that you are the one thing that would make Cam stay in this world.If you're gone, he will have no reason to stay here."

What do you think?
And what are you reading?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice cover

Anonymous said...

Ooooh.. another fairy book. I totally addicted.

Bookgeek said...

Am also reading Wings by Aprilynne Pike. Another fairy book but with a different mythology. At the moment I think the differences are what set them all apart. Oh, and the writing.

Nancy said...

I enjoyed both Wings and Fairy Tale, but I think I enjoyed FT more. I am sorry you did not enjoy it as much