Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore - Review

Have you been waiting for Bitterblue? I have. But Antonia got to it first! So here's her review. It'll be my next read... Bitterblue has grown up since her daring rescue by Katsa in Graceling, but the specter of her father, King Leck, still overshadows the kingdom. Together with those she trusts most deeply, Bitterblue must cast light, not only on the atrocities perpetrated by Leck himself, but the atrocities he forced others to commit. But there are powerful forces in the kingdom who believe secrets are best kept, thwarting her at every turn. Kristin Cashore's grand finale to the Graceling trilogy most certainly does not disappoint.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

sadly I could not enjoy this novel, try as I might, I simply could not.

Bookgeek said...

sad to hear that. Will let you know when I get to it. As you can see, Antonia loved it. Crosses fingers now...

aykut güner said...

Thank you for writing tthis