Monday, August 4, 2008

Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer



Not too many books do I really get a feel for every single character, and not too many books do I finish and skip everything else on my list to read the sequel. But this book, written in diary entries by a teenager named Miranda, has done all that and more. The book shows in literature what would happen to Earth if a major disaster happened, who would be affected, and how the earth would change. I would recommend this book to anyone I know and I can't wait to read the sequel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This book is my favorite book. It has excitement, and teaches people to hold on to the 2 most important things-family and hope- when you need it the most. This book is wonderful and i recomend it for readers tween-teen.