Friday, May 1, 2009

Director chosen for Eclipse


After much speculation, David Slade (Hard Candy; 30 Days of Night) has just been chosen to direct the next movie in the Twilight series, Eclipse, scheduled for release on June 30, 2010.

And there’s an Internet rumor that Breaking Dawn has been greenlighted and will begin production in spring 2010 (though Summit Entertainment denies the report). I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of talk about this in the weeks to come. Click here for original article.

2 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I'm really excited about David. I just recently saw Hard Candy and it was amazing (review on my blog actually) so I can't wait to see what he does with Eclipse.

Lauren

Briana said...

Idk if I like him so much now. I read this article

In the interview, he said this was his reaction when someone asked if he wanted to see Twilight in theaters:

“Twilight drunk? No, not even drunk. Twilight on acid? No, not even on acid? Twilight at gun point? Just shoot me.”

Here's some other stuff if you want to see it. Idk if I believe it or not but seeing this kind of upset me a little haha.

http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/?p=361#comments