Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Love Your Blog!


Just found out that I've been awarded the I Love Your Blog Award by my friend Nancy. I love to visit her blog for book reviews, movie reviews, and generally because I like to read what makes her happy. Her blog site is http://curlyshoe.blogspot.com/ and I encourage everyone to check it out. Apart from her sunny optimism and charming nature Nancy loves to read and discuss teen literature and I'm very glad to have met her. Thanks Nancy -- I love your blog too!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you, Thank you!!!

I do love your blog and am happy that you enjoy mine. Anyone is more than welcome to come by and check it out.

:)

weasley@heart said...

I don't personally have a blog, but I visit both of these blogs nearly as much as I visit Kepler's! My friend and I spend a good portion of our weekends killing time downtown Menlo Park...somehow we always end up back at Kepler's.

Bookgeek said...

And we're glad you do. I don't work weekends but if you're in the store during the week come and find me. I'm Angela and I'd love to meet you in person.