Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Accio Deathly Hallows



For those of you who didn't make it to the John Green event (yes, I'm still talking about it) here's a video of Abby Simons singing her version of Accio Deathly Hallows. And I'm so sorry --my wonderful little flip video camera ran out of batteries in the middle of My Scientist, hence the abrupt ending. My apologies. But wasn't she awesome? You can see a full version of the song, however, at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBqLheg0Rc&feature=related

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you for posting these. I had missed most of the event and was truly happy to see these videos. Thank you, thank you!!

Bookgeek said...

Glad you enjoyed them. Wish my camera would have last longer...

weasley@heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
weasley@heart said...

Oh, Hank. "Accio Deathly Hallows" is my favorite song of his--and I have it on my iPod! And I agree with darling diva...this video made my day!