Friday, October 2, 2009

Shiver - the movie!


I am a huge fan of Maggie Stiefvater's books, as I keep saying, and just read in Publishers Weekly that Unique Features has acquired screen rights to Shiver. The story is a paranormal romance between a boy who becomes a wolf each winter and his girlfriend, who helps him find the secret to staying human. You can read my review of Shiver here. The sequel, Linger, will be published next August and I just can't wait. Unique acquired all three books in the series. Wow.

So who would you like to see play Sam and Grace?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm torn. I loved the book and think it would make a great movie. Depends who does it and who is in it and whether they stay true to the book.

Anonymous said...

I am excited about the movie and being an actress hope to be able to audition for the role of Grace. I love the book and can read it over and over again. Good thing I have a hardcover lol.