Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join. Here are the rules
(1) Grab your current read
(2) Open to a random page
(3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
(4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
(5) Share the title & author, too, so that other other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

This week I'm reading Crazy beautiful by Lauren Barayz-Logsted. And oh, I like it.
Here's my teaser:

If I'd known then what I Know now...
I'd have touched everything in sight, everything I could get my hands on. I'd have grabbed the nearest girl I could find and, not caring how crazy she thought me, touched my hands to her face just to know what that feels like.
Is it better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?
I, never having loved before, have no real answer to the question.

It's so good so far.

3 comments:

Briana said...

That sounds REALLY good! I can't wait for your review on it.

-Briana

Heidi R. Kling said...

love the teaser---

Bookgeek said...

Thank you. It's the sort of book you read in one sitting (I did). Unnusual style. Really liked it. Oh - and such a great cover too!