Friday, July 3, 2009

Shiver Video and Contest

The very talented Maggie Stiefvater, author of Shiver (which is being released August 1, 2009), has made her very own SHIVER video. (Maggie - you are SO talented!)




And she is holding a contest. Entries are available by posting the embedded trailer all over the internet! And there are PRIZES. Here's what she has as prizes:
Two ARCs of SHIVER, mailed out as soon as the contest is finished.
Two finished copies of SHIVER, mailed out as soon as she get her author's copies.
Two CDs of the music she wrote for SHIVER and LAMENT.
15 minute live-chat with the author to talk about my books, your books, your dog, or whatever!
Read more about the contest on Maggie's blog here!
And don't forget to let her know I sent you! :)

And just want to remind you that SHIVER is fabulous. If you want to go back to my review you can read it here.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

What an amazing contest. I adored this book and I just posted my review today. My interview with maggie is coming this month

Bookgeek said...

I adored this book too. I hope it has great success. And thanks Nancy

Bookgeek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi R. Kling said...

Hey! I love Maggie's book trailer, even more amazing she composed the music. I loved Shiver and can't wait for Ballad. =)

Bookgeek said...

And Ballad is every bit as good as anticipated. I'm seriously becoming a bit of a fan girl. She is so very talented.