Thursday, May 13, 2010

More Eclipse News

I can't resist - I had to post this. Apparently "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)" by Muse, Stephenie Meyer's favorite band, is the first song confirmed to be on the Twilight Saga: Eclipse soundtrack album. Rolling Stone reported that "the soundtrack is available for pre-order on Amazon, and Twi-hards have already pushed the release to Number 25 on the current Amazon Music Bestsellers list without even knowing the rest of the track list."

I just saw Muse live and all I can say is that they were incredible. Best concert I've seen for forever. No wonder Stephenie wants them for the soundtrack.

1 comment:

JESSJORDAN said...

I'm not the biggest Muse person, but I can see where they'd put on a good show.

Thanks for the Eclipse news. I have to admit: I'm still pretty obsessed with all things Twilight. (Yeah, yeah, I know ... totally unhealthy and I'm too old for it. So sue me!)