Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Young Adult Book Challenge


To start off the year I've just signed up for J Kaye's Book Blog 2009 Young Adult Book Challenge.

It's simple --here's all you have to do:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. Read 12 Young Adult novels. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

3. Challenge begins January through December 2009.

4. You can join anytime between now and December 31 2009.

So join me in this challenge. Click here to sign up. And let me know what you plan to read, or when you've posted a review.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yes!!! I think this is a very cool challenge. I hope to surpass my list and keep going. I am glad that you have joined me in this.