Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox

Oh this week went so fast. End of the school year for most. Graduations for many. This week I've read The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (SO good) and am half way through Warlock by Michael Scott (I love this series!) And thanks, as ever to Story Siren for hosting the meme.

Next week we're hosting the launch of Lauren Kate's Passion tour (can't wait!) on Tuesday and Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan for their debut novel, Spoiled (these ladies are the voices behind gofugyourself.com, which is hilarious)

As for my books this week:

Daughters of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylot
I've heard a lot about this and it looks fabulous.
Here's the catchline: Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.

Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Writer of The Duff, this looks like No Talking (Andrew Clement) for teens! Lissa decides to end the rivalry between the football and soccer teams by organizing a hook up strike 9I kid you not).

The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
Sequel to The Mockingbirds. They have a new case - students are using drugs to cheat. I really enjoyed The Mockingbirds so I'm hoping this will be just as good.

So - that was my week. How was yours?

No comments: