Monday, June 6, 2011

In My Mailbox

Yes - another week has flown by, and again I'm a little late with this post. We hosted Emma Donoghue with her incredible book, Room, and the fabulous Melissa Marr, one of my favorite writers, with her debut adult title, Graveminder.

I finished Zombies vs Unicorns, no idea why it took so long to read, am mid way through The Eleventh Plague, and am reading The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater!

Now to the books of this week:

The Scorpio Races by maggie Stiefvater.
This is the one I wanted. So excited. Killer horses!

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Yes! Richell's new book, brought back from BEA for me by my wonderful and generous friend nancy. Can't say enough thank yous.Set in the same world as VA, about Sydney and the alchemists.

Ashes by Ilsa Bick
Another dystopia, this one with an army of "changed", this one called to me.

Very very lucky this week! No events this week so I can concentrate on reading. What did you get?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky, lucky you! What great books . so jealous