Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Hunger Games Casting

I know - I seem a little obsesssed - but I'm so excited about the casting of the Hunger Games movie. Just read today that Elizabeth Banks (30 Rock) has landed the role of Effie Trinket. Banks was first linked to the role over a week ago. I was hoping for Kristin Chenoweth but actually I think Elizabeth Banks is a good choice - do you?

In other Hunger Games news, Ian Nelson and Kalia Prescott will portray the District 3 tributes. Joining the special batch of career tributes from Districts 1, 2 and 4, who look at the Hunger Games as an honor rather than a death sentence, are Tara Macken and Ethan Jamieson as the unnamed District 4 tributes.

Jack Quaid and Leven Rambin, who will portray District 1's Marcel and Glimmer, respectively, were previously cast, as well as Dayo Okeniyi and Amanda Stenberg as Thresh and Rue from District 11.

No comments: