Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Favorite Reads of 2010

It's that time of year and I thought I would list those books, published in 2010, that I liked most this year.

1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
2. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
3. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
4. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
5. Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
6. Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
7. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
8. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
9. I am Number 4 by Pittacus Lore
10. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
11. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
12. Reckless by Cornelia Funke

And there are still so many I want to read sitting by the side of my bed.

So - which were your favorites from this year?

2 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

I've been meaning to read Birthmarked. So many books, so little time!

Bookgeek said...

I really did like Birthmarked. Almost a YA Handmaid's Tale. And I loved Handmaid's Tale!