Thursday, December 9, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge


I've done it. I've signed up for the Story Siren's 2011 Debut Author Challenge.

* The objective of the DAC is to read at least twelve novels from Young Adult or Middle Grade Authors. While twelve is the minimum there is no maximum limit!

Well, that seems very doable. I'm reading my first now!

Qualifying books:

* Books must be a Young Adult or Middle Grade novel.
* This must be the authors debut with a release date in 2011.
* If an author has a previous novel published under adult fiction/nonfiction or children's fiction/nonfiction, they can still qualify for the challenge if they are releasing their YA or MG debut.

If you want to find out more about this challenge, or to sign up yourself, click here. I'll post the reviews on the blog and list them on the side of the blog.

Wither by Lauren DeStafano will be my first - and so far is is incredible.

1 comment:

Marquita Hockaday said...

Yay! Glad you are joining in. My cuz and I are also participating. You can check out our books picks here if you want: http://tinyurl.com/2ud6e8a