Saturday, August 14, 2010

Maggie Steifvater

As you all know, we had the great pleasure to host the wonderful Maggie Steifvater at Kepler's a few weeks ago and I've just read a lovely article about the event in the Sacramento Book Review. It talks about Kepler's, the event, Maggie, and her books in general.

"A few days ago, I was able to take part in one of their many author events. It was my first time at Kepler’s, and I totally loved the layout and flow of the place. The ambiance was truly special and book categories had their own little nooks that allowed for a more intimate reading. That afternoon was a particularly special one– The New York Times Bestseller Linger was the highlight of the moment; so aside from the cute forest feel decors and wolf paw prints on the floor, I was just really looking forward to meeting Maggie Stiefvater in person. Her literary gift notwithstanding, this talented woman is also a cool musician and artist..."

To read more click here. Thanks for such a great article and I hope you come to many of our upcoming Fall events

No comments: