Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that simply don't know how we will be able to wait for. I haven't posted a Waiting on Wednesday book for so long but this week I've just seen a book I want so so much. SO MUCH. The beautiful, beautiful cover was posted on the author's facebook page and I fell in love. What's the book?

Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston

I've loved both Wondrous Strange and Darklight

And I just can't wait!


“I don’t love Sonny Flannery.”

With a single lie, seventeen-year-old Kelley manages to protect the boy she loves and send him retreating into a haven for Lost Fae hidden below New York City. If she can figure out who’s after Sonny’s magick and uncover the reason why Janus Guards are being recruited to hunt innocent Faerie, Kelley might stand a chance at getting him back … but not before she must finally confront her own Faerie powers and master them.

The much-anticipated finale of Lesley Livingston’s ravishing trilogy that began with Wondrous Strange and gathered force in Darklight comes to a stormy head. Fans new and old will revel in the lush romance — and be swept away by the chaotic tempest that’s swirled Kelley and Sonny together.

1 comment:

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

I hadn't seen this cover yet! Great Wow! I'm so excited now :)