Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

This meme originated with MizB of Should Be Reading and anyone can play along. Just do the following:

-Grab your current read.
-Open to a random page.
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

This week I'm reading Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr and here's my teaser:

The High Queen hadn't moved; she remained crouched at the mirror.
"My queen?" Rae tried to keep the tremble from her voice.
"How long has it been?"
"Your court needs you. I think it's time to awaken."
"YOU think?" Sorcha laughed. "No. You are to only interrupt if there is a crisis."
"There is." Rae knelt beside the queen. "Faerie seems to be ...falling apart. Parts of it are vanishing."
(arc, p 217)

It is SO so good. Trust me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just can't wait for this!