Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

-Grab your current read.

-Open to a random page.

-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)

-Share the title & author, too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week I'm reading Captivate by Carrie Jones.

And here's my teaser

"Am I turning?" I whisper. "Am I turning into one of you?"

He strides through the woods, turning sideways when the trees are too close. He is graceful and strong. "No. I do not believe so. You have to be kissed. And you still smell very human and nice. I am not certain though. I shall try to find out."


Oh my! Zipped right through this book. You?

No comments: