Saturday, July 2, 2011

In My Mailbox

Ah, a wonderfully slow summer week, a long weekend, and LOTS OF BOOKS! Finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone (best book I've read for so long) and Bloodlines (thank you Nancy)

Thanks as ever to Story Siren for hosting the meme. And to the many people who gave me these books.

1. Wildwood by Colin Meloy
A forbidden wilderness. An epic journey. A new classic.
By the guitarist from the Decemberists.

2, Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver
Her first middle grade novel. And oh, I loved Delirium.

3. Prized by Caragh O'Brien
sequel to Birthmarked, which I really enjoyed.

4. The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch

5. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
A violent battle separates two young lovers on a ship bound for new earth

6. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
third in the series. Can't wait. Adore this series.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liesl and Po again! I've seen that a lot today, really want to read it! Happy reading, I'm a new follower!