Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join. I love it because you get to share what you're reading this week. Here are the rules
(1) Grab your current read
(2) Open to a random page
(3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
(4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
(5) Share the title & author, too, so that other other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

And this week I've been reading Darklight by Lesley Livingston - voraciously. And it's every bit as fabulous as I wanted it to be.

Here's my teaser (from arc page 88)

It was the best feeling she'd ever had. She was back in Sonny's arms.

After a long moment that wasn't nearly long enough for Kelley, he pulled back. "I thought I told you to wait for me."

"You mean here or back home?"

"Both."

"You might have noticed I'm not very good at taking instructions."


Took a teaser from early in the book so I didn't give anything away. But, aaah! the twists in this book! (Can you tell how mnuch I'm enjoying this?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaarrrgh i so want to get this and have it for my own! love the cover

aaah im a cover whore

Aimee

www.myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

Ladytink_534 said...

I adored the first one. Can't wait to read this one!!!