Friday, December 30, 2011

Book Blogger Holiday Swap Update

Hope everyone had a good Holidays. I went to Vegas, which was so much fun, and why you haven't heard from me for a week. Now that I'm back, I want to tell you all about the fabulous gifts I received from the Book Blogger Holiday Swap. So fabulous that it caused a happy dance, or two.

I got The Night Circus (which I read almost immediately and simply adored - what a debut) and The Iron King by Julie Kagawa that I have been meaning to read for such a long time (and will read just as soon as I finish The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - yes, I have a manuscript but I did have to sign a non disclosure form to get it...). And a cool book mark. And some chocolate. Perfect gift. Can't say nice enough things about it. Thank you so much Joli.

On top of all that wonderfulness, I got introduced to two new bloggers and their blogs - Joli of Actin' Up with Books (who sent me all the wonderfulness above) and Julie of My Book Retreat to whom I sent a gift. This was such a lovely idea. So glad I participated.

No comments: