Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox

What a week! We hosted Jon Scieszka, Casey Scieszka, and Steven Weinberg on Monday and Rachel Hawkins and Sarwat Chadda on Thursday. I'm giving away some gorgeous tote bags (see previous post), I finished The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong (review soon), and have started Beauty Queens by the hilariously funny Libba Bray. And I got some incredible books. Much jumping up and down with glee. Lucky me. Here they are:

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
A plane full of beauty queens crashed on a desert island. Yes, I've already started it.

Mercy by Rebecca Lim
A fallen angel haunted by her past. Yearning for her immortal beloved. Forever searching for answers. Who will show her Mercy?

Abandon by Meg Cabot
The myth of Persephone , darkly reimagined. Oh how I wanted this one.
Can't wait to start it!

Epic Fail by Claire Lazebnik
A contemporary take on Pride and Prejudice.

Something Deadly This Way Comes by Kim Harrison
The conclusion to the Madison Avery series.
Hm, I really enjoyed Once Dead Twice Shy but seem to have missed Early to death, Early to Rise (oops). High hopes for this.

So that was my week in books. How was yours?

No comments: